RE: [RC] [PNERgaited] from another list - Sue Walz

Thanks, Anne. I've been hesitant to post not knowing quite what to say. He is in room 707 bed 2, that correction should be made. I'm sure he'd appreciate cards & letters. His mind is still sharp as ever. He reads avidly. He's slowly regaining his right side & ability to speak. I was down there last week. My brother drove up from Tucson. Now we deal with it all long distance. Not easy!

~Sue

From another list:
Bob Walz, THE KING OF ENDURANCE AND THE MAKER OF THE ENDURANCE STIRUPS
AND MONITORS, and many, many donations too the sport of Endurance
riding had a stroke about a week ago, and is on the slow road to
recovery at Marshall Hospital in Placerville CA room 701 need friends
and support.

Sue, our wishes for a speedy recovery for your Dad.  We're all thinking
about him.

Anne
---

__._,_.___