[RC] Raffle for Dave Rabe (answers to a few questions; update on some of the prizes) - Susan Favro

We’ve had a few questions about the raffle for Dave Rabe so I’m posting this in hopes of answering questions you may have but didn’t ask.

We will not be issuing tickets to you but we will be creating tickets for everyone that then go in one pot for drawings on all the raffle prizes except for the ride entries.

For the ride entries, we'll print out tickets and have a pot for each AERC Region that has a donated ride entry (see list below). Based on the selections a person made when they purchased their tickets, we'll put their raffle tickets in the appropriate regional pot(s) and then draw from there.

Raffle winners will be notified by Healthy As A Horse and we’ll provide you with information on how to contact the person who gave the raffle prize (for those who gave raffle prizes, we’ll cc you on the e-mail message).

Thus far, we have ride entries from the following rides:

XP Rides. Two one-day entries. Rides in the West, Pacific SW, Mountain and SW regions.
Sunrise Ranch Rides. Two one-day entries. Rides in the Pacific SW and Mountain regions.
Washoe Valley I & II. One entry for each day. West/2009.
Eastern High Sierra Classic. West /August 9
Patriots I & II Ride. One entry for each day. West/September 13-14
Tour de Washooo Ride. West/August 23
Swanton Pacific. West/August 16
Nevada Moonshine Ride. West/2009
Oregon 100. NW/September 27
Mid-Summer Night’s Madness. Central/August 16
Indian Territory 25/50 Elevator. Central/October 4
Hog Scramble I & II. Central/2009
CSHA Mariposa Run for the Gold. West/June 28-29
Big Horn 100. TEN – yes, that’s TEN – ride entries. Mountain/July 19
Sunriver Elevator (half off on entry fee). NW/June 21
Shamrock I, II, III. Mountain/July 4-6

In addition to the ride entries, there are lots of tack, gear and goodies in the raffle. Go to:

http://stores.healthyasahorse.net/Detail.bok?no=267&sfs=7be8afa1

for the full list.

The response to the raffle has been absolutely phenomenal. Thanks to all who purchased tickets and to those who gave items to raffle. What an amazing group of people you are!

...S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse NETwork
It's a long way down the trail;