[RC] Fwd: git r done and riding partner - Trailrite

HA, HA she emailed me a response so here is her (Robin VanGeese) current email address:

hors_nut@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tammy Robinson
From: hors_nut@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: trailrite@xxxxxxx
Sent: 4/11/2008 10:08:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: git r done and riding partnet

Hi Tammy,
Thank you for posting my inquiry on ride camp. For whatever reason I can't get on to post. However, I noticed you said my email was bouncing back. The email you posted is very old and I am no longer at that job. This email here is the correct .hors_nut@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your help, and see you at the ride!

Robin