[RC] Cuyama XP Results & Photos - Dream Weaver

Here are the daily results from the Cuyama Oaks XP ride.  If you notice any errors please let us know asap.  Thank you!

Photos from Cuyama .  The ride was extremely gorgeous this year.  The wildflowers were so colorful, what fun and how lucky we are to get to ride through them for hours with our best friends.  :)

Next XP Ride:  Mt. Carmel, May 3-5, 2008, Mountain Region - Mt. Carmel, Utah.  Another really colorful ride.  Click here to see photos.

Karen