[RC] gaits used in ride - sherman

I let the terrain and weather determine our gaits/pace. In general we trot at around 7MPH, walk when we need to, and gallop when my horse wants to. Sonny doesn’t take advantage of me allowing him to gallop. Mostly I set the speed, he chooses the gait. We generally walk up hills at rides, sometimes easy trot, again depending on the heat and incline and HR, too. There are so many factors to consider.

Kathy