[RC] biltmore loop description - Cindy Stafford

I know someone here can point me in the right direction.  I thought I had read, once upon a time, someone's (angie mcghee's?) description of the loops at Biltmore.  I've searched the archives and googled the web, but haven't found it yet.  Could also be I'm confusing it with a different ride (old D?).  Anyway, if someone knows what i'm talking about, can you let me know where to look?  thanks.

Cindy Stafford
The Riding Center
home of Desert Bred Arabians
Freeburg, IL