[RC] mules - Sbolinge

We outfitted for several years in the rugged Beartooth Absarokee  Mountains of Montana. We had 20 some mules and a few horse. My kids were little then and when they were too little to ride alone they rode with me on a mule and when they rode alone they were always on a mule. I trusted the mules to take care of them, which they always did. We traveled over lots of steep narrow trails putting on up to 900 miles each year. Nothing beats a mule for sure footedness and level headedness in tight situations..