Re: [RC] The Trace and Mud - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Frankly, I am more concerned about the field that we park in.  Towing in will definitely be what I expect.  And unlike Joel, (who has stopped coming to rides because baby calves are popping out all over the place)   I don't drive in mud as well as him.  He can take that darned truck and drive all over the wet stuff and not spin.  ME...I'll probably bury it.

I understand that 2-4 inches is expected tomorrow. That on top of what has already fell can mean disaster for the field....it is kinda in a hole there anyway.

I don't think the trail will be that bad.  I could be wrong, but most of it has a solid footing, with rock, so maybe just slick in spot.  The parts beside the Trace will be yucky though....grass...will be like it was at City Slickers I bet.

Jody

Jlwarabs@xxxxxxx wrote:
Please post any replies to Angie's question about trail conditions at this ride =)  It has been pouring in Memphis all week, and from what I understand they are getting it too.  I understand that they are planning to have a tractor on hand to tow rigs in and out of the parking field - yikes!  That worries me as much as the trails - I don't have anywhere good to hook to, to tow my truck in!  So what does that mean for the trails?  Boggy? Slick?   Opinions apreciated!

Jennifer Whittaker
www.MysticRoseArabians.com