Re: [RC] - Betsy O'Shea

Isn't that what the endurance net classified is for. ?
Betsy
In hindsight it was my mistake for the post- when I posted this info it was to show these potential horses to a group of persons who are directly involved with horses that compete and to give them information that Kim was willing to sell them for his bottom dollar to these persons.  In other words a good deal!  In other words he would rather sell them for his bottom price to persons he too respected!