Re: [RC] Spanish Mustangs - Lynne Glazer

Annie, she ASKED for it, with this original quote--what were people to think from what she initially WROTE? ?Bottom price. ?Taking to auction. ?Without further info, it is just exactly what fuglyhorse and others who are fed up with "collectors" and fake rescues are on about. ?I know I am. ?Though my tendency is to research further, why should people have had to take her at other than the "face value" she provided?

I count 32 horses with their balls intact on this page: <http://www.horseheadranch.com/stud%20page.htm> ?That is a lot of horses to care for, without counting the rest of them. ?I can see why natural forage is so important.

Lynne

>>Today my friend called with the news that he has lost some very important summer pastures-due to the death of a dear friend.
He feels he needs to take several of his Reg. Spanish Mustang yearling & 2 yr. old geldings to the local auction barn and he is just sick with that thought.
These horses have many direct bloodlines to several of the Mustangs that raced in AERC –one stallion a Jim Jones recipient!
Please log on to his web site to see for yourself the impressive records on these horses-He will sell these gelding for the bottom price.
??www.horseheadranch.com use the contact information and talk with Kim or Mike.
Thank you.
Or you may email me direct for some of the basic costs.<<