[RC] Off Topic: Ride for a Dog? - Robin Everett

Not endurance related, but thought I'd ask. Is anyone coming from the Susanville, California area to the Petaluma, CA area anytime soon? Would you be willing to bring a small Australian Shepherd with you?  The owner of the ranch where I board has bought a dog who is up in the Susanville area, and the ride to Petaluma has fallen through. I know nothing about this dog except that it's small. But I can put you in touch with Sonny. Someone can meet you at a place of your convenience on each end (they were going to pick up the dog at Roseville!).  In fact, I'm going to be at Whiskeytown, if anyone is coming to that ride. I could bring the dog back with me from there.  But that's 2 1/2 weeks away yet.

Robin Everett
robin(underscore)everett at yahoo dot com