[RC] research on horse chiropractic - thmeyer

I've used horse chiropractic on my three. Mostly to relieve soreness in the neck or hip or something like that.

One particular spring we began conditioning (I'm in Minnesota) and my husband's horse was dog tracking consistently.
The horse's butt was shifted off to one side when trotting. He wasn't lame, but he'd never done this before. We have a very good horse chiropractor in the Twin Cities, called him, made and appointment. The horse had the treatment done, and hasn't done the dog tracking since. This is a number of years ago. I myself had been skeptical of chiropractic, but this incident proved to me it works.

Theresa in Minnesota

http://toolbar.Care2.com Make your computer carbon-neutral (free).

http://www.Care2.com Green Living, Human Rights and more - 8 million members!