[RC] trailer problem solved - Sbolinge

Several years ago my significant other spent the day installing wiring for trailer lights...We were supposed to leave by noon and he was still working on it right up till almost dark. (LOTS of swearing and generally crabbing around all day) Finally he gets done, head lights and trailer lights work etc...We load up the horses and head out...Hit the interstate at which point he turns on the headlights and the trailer brakes locked up!! Moral to the story: Allow at least a month for significant other to correctly install trailer hookup wires.