[RC] US Rider & Dave Rabe's accident - Dream Weaver

Looks like everything is going to be worked out in Dave's case with US Rider.  Apparently there was a miscommunication when they told him originally that the $1000 emergency veterinary coverage for the horses wouldn't be paid since the horses had not been treated at the scene of the accident.

However, in response, there must be some miscommunication regarding this
benefit. According to our Service Contract, our emergency veterinary
benefits cover care up to $1,000 for the first 72 hours that result from
injuries received during a reportable accident. There is no requirement of
treatment at the scene.

If anybody would like to leave a comment or well wishes for Dave you can do so at this link.  We are working on a raffle fundraiser with Susan Favro from Healthy as a Horse, EasyCare and a few other vendors - if you'd like to participate let me know and we'll keep everybody updated as it progresses.  Dave has suffered a really catastrophic loss and it's great to see so many people wanting to help him.  Thanks you guys!

Karen