[RC] US Rider - Renee Dorsey

I have used US Rider once, due to a flat tire on my trailer.   Was en route to my farrier with 2 horses in a BP trailer and the right rear blew.   No problems with the horses; a friend came and got them into her trailer and they went on the the farm for the farrier.  (The horses were both fine with the whole situation, thank goodness)

I the meantime, towing guy shows up and this trailer (which I bought used) had a spare that had likely NEVER been off the bracket.  But he managed to get it off, change the tire and I got on the road.

US Rider rep was very courteous, nice, sounded sincerely concerned and even called me to follow up.   I thought they were great.

My husband wasn't happy when I got 4 brand new tires later that day, but hey - I needed them!   We are all set for this year, and I will renew the US Rider service.

--
Renee E. Dorsey
"Love Many, Trust Few - but always paddle your OWN canoe."