[RC] OT- Equestrian Wife Sway Casting Call - Raven

To Whom It May Concern:

I  am a casting producer for ABC Television's hit primetime reality
show, Wife Swap. Currently, I am trying to cast mothers and their
families who  are into equestrian activities and thought perhaps
someone from your establishment/community might be interested in this
opportunity, or know
someone who would be.

In case you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is
to take two different families and have the Mom's switch place to
experience how another family lives. Half of the week, Mom lives the
life of the family she is staying with. Then she introduces a "rule
change" where she implements rules and activities that her family has.
It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach
about other families and other ways of life.

Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Wednesdays at 8pm-
the family hour! There is another show that copies ours. We focus on
having fun, learning and teaching. They focus on conflict. I just want
to make sure our show doesn't get confused with theirs.

Requirements: Each family must consist of two parents and at least one
child between 7 and 17 and should reside in the continental U.S.
(There may be other children living in the home who are older or
younger than the required age... as long as one child is in the
required age range.)

My hope is that you would pass this information on to the members of
your community and if they are interested, they will be able to reach
me. Maybe you even have a family in mind that you could refer me to.
This is a very unique experience that can be life changing for
everyone.
In addition, each family that tapes an episode of Wife Swap receives a
$20,000 honorarium for their time. Anyone who refers a family that
appears on our program receives $1,000 as a 'thank you' from us.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this- I know it is a unique
request. If you have any questions, please call me at the number
below. Please let me know if you think you will be able to help me.
Thank you for your time!

Best,
Greg

Greg DeLucia| Casting Associate Producer
1790 Broadway| 11th Floor
New York NY 10019
tel. + 1 646 747 7954| fax. + 1 212 586 3419
greg.delucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:greg.delucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>