Re: [RC] Abrasion Issue - Females Only - Chris A

my chafing problems ended when i started riding commando.... a trick I learned here on ridecamp!

Christina Schiro <christina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had really bad problems off and on ( I wanted to end my life when I had to pee or take a shower within a couple days of the ride). I started using a thick slathering of desitin cream. Sure it's messy, but oh god did it work. I think the problem is related to saddles. Since I bought my Wintec Isabelle dressage saddle, I haven't had any problems (prior saddle was Barefoot Cheyanne Treeless saddle).

Christina

"?You don?t have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.?."
~ C.S. Lewis
Chris Anton
Skype: Chris A
From the Horse's Mouth:  http://bayrab.fws1.com