RE: [RC] state fair express unofficial ride results - RHONDA LEVINSON

I think that the main vet at the State Fair Express, Jeanie Hauser, was great about recognizing a mellow horse.  I trotted out my Paint mare for her at check-in and I heard her tell the assistant that we had an A on attitude.  Then she told the assistant to add a note that it a mellow/Paint attitude, so she'd remember at check out.

Rhonda