Re: [RC] state fair express unofficial ride results - Katrina Mosshammer

Shelia Dale has them same thing with the little mustang stud that her boys ride. His white on his hips is not symmetrical and has the same optical illusion. I've heard the vets telling each other about it before.

Katrina

Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] state fair express unofficial ride results

"Yep, Doc, that's it, that's what it is..."

"I waited for the verdict, to see what horrible disorder was looming...and looked into the laughing eyes of a vet who said-"His spots aren't even.  They make his hips look unlevel.  He's fine..."

Darndest thing, sometimes.  Is there anything more nerve wracking than to worry when there doesn't seem to be an issue?  Of course, Romeo was certainly no worse the wear for having a VERY cautiou ride that day...<<<