RE: [RC] Abrasion Issue (Females Only) - Ranelle Rubin

Lisa,

The best stuff I have ever found is Monostat Powder Gel. Easily found in any drug store and works incredibly well! Goes on smooth, and stays on.

I also use microfiber undies with high cut thigh and high "granny" waist" They seem to stay put the best.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx