[RC] Trainer in Ne Ala./Nw Ga.? - ladurgin

  Am about to  send my half-arab 5 year old to a trainer named Gary Gordon for  saddle  and trail training. Just wonder if anyone has heard anything about him? He grew up and lived in nw  Ga.
  Now he lives  in Cedarbluff , Ala.
 You can email me privately... thanks (sometimes I get cold feet....) Laurie

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.