[RC] State Fair Express in Sedalia MO - Paul

Well just a reminder that there is less than a week to go until the State Fair Express on the KATY Trail  in Sedalia Missouri. Saturday, March 29th is Ride day.

We have smooth easy trails with no mud, rocks or tree roots. All the flooding here in Southern Missouri has really damaged some of our other trails, but this rails-to-trails KATY Trail is in great shape. There is a great base camp at the Missouri State Fairgrounds with 355 full hookups and over 600 covered stalls, PLUS indoor plumbing with hot showers. The weather forecast looks great. We have had a really good advance response to this first time ride.

There is still time for you to come. We have plenty of room for more folks. Ride website is www dot ucozark dot com

See you there

Paul N. Sidio
(417) 818-0210