[RC] Ra-Jer+ Daughter - Robin Everett

If anyone out there in Northern California remembers the stallion Ra-Jer+ (who passed in 2004), and likes the lines, I know where there's a 7 year old daughter (grey) available. She's described as "...great legs and feet...not real big but very stout and well put together. Perfect personality for a lady or teenager."

I have no financial interest in her, but will be happy to put you in contact with the seller if anyone's interested. I'm sure she's been under saddle for awhile.

Robin Everett