[RC] Swanton Pacific website is up - Barbara McCrary

My heartfelt thanks to Mike Maul for his assistance in uploading and hosting our website for the 2008 Swanton Pacific 75/100.  I'm a frustrated media arts wannabe, and while I can create the site in MS Publisher, it took Mike's help to get it onto the Internet.  Check it out, and make every effort to come this year.  I know fuel is very costly, but if you've ever wanted to ride the 100, this could be the last year.  Lud really wants to stop offering the longer distance after this year.

Barbara