Re: [RC] [RC] tying options - Dawn Carrie

<<The two are opposites....Cheers was the perfect horse at camp and the devil's spawn to ride....Dezi is a prima donna in camp, but sweet and laid-back on the trail.  Any chance of cloning their combined genetic maps to get the perfect horse???>>

Better not try...you could get the two bad halves...A prima donna who is hell to ride!  LOL

Dawn