RE: [RC] T-shirt source for Ridemanagers?? - Sheila A. Walsh

Check with your local uniform stores.  If you are in the Portland, Oregon area, I know the perfect source and she can silk screen your ride logo, too.

sheila

No hour of life is wasted, spent in the saddle.  "Churchill"

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Natalie Herman
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:38 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] T-shirt source for Ridemanagers??

Hi! I am wondering where to find a good source for ride t-shirts...Needs to be somewhat affordable, yet decent shirts. 100% cotton please and print that doesn't wash off after a few times in the wash :) email me at: eponashoes @ hotmail. com
   Thanks, Natalie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "