[RC] Rainbow Bridge for Tara - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

It is with the deepest sadness that we had to have, Tara,  the 40+ year old, rescue put down today.  Tara was a lovely mare with a good heart that obviously did not have a very good life.  We did all for her that we could and gave her as comfortable of a life, over the last few months, as we could.  Even though she was only with us a few short months it was a time not wasted.  During the last few weeks Tara started to loose a lot of weight (which she couldn't afford to loose) and she was in obvious pain.  The vet agreed it was time and she was put to rest and is now out of pain.  I had to take notice when the vet said, "sometimes we just can't save them all!"

Goodbye dear girl.  I am sure you will be keeping the young ones in line at Rainbow Bridge.
--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead