[RC] Thanks Steph - FXLivestock

Thanks for taking the time for answering my questions.  I appreciate your viewpoint.  My experience is much more limited.  A few of your answers do not reflect some of my personal conversations with foreign riders I have met that have or are riding here.  The major differences are concerning technical trail and monetary compensation.

But, it is definitely refreshing to read your responses and now have a better understanding of your optimism towards FEI.

Kim Fuess

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)