Fw: [RC] Over head tie system - Lysane Cree

The Hi-ties don't have to be removed - they have a clip that you pull out, swing the arm out and put clip back in. Then when you are done, pull clip, swing arm back against trailer and put clip back in. Sounds like its the same as the Tie Rites. Lysane

\I understand the High Ties have to be removed from the trailer when you transport and \reattached when you arrive.  I also understand some trailers have construction issues that make\ \mounting the TieRites impossible.  Not sure exactly what the issue is so you may want to \research it before you buy.

I have been thinking of selling my trailer, but having to get new ties and getting them installed has been one big reason I have not gone any farther than the thinking stage with it.  That is how much I like my Tie Rites.  Whatever system you get you will love it.  Happy hunting,

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA (Hey, what happened to the sun, the fog is so thick I can not even see my arena from the house!)