[RC] Omner Movie Pitch from Dale Ross - Beverly Gray

   I have made a one minute movie pitch about the true story of a champion endurance horse that is diagnosed

  with cancer but recovers and returns to his record breaking racing career.

  Would you watch it and click favorited right below so I can win.   It's only one minute.

  It will pop up a small sign in form.  You need to fill it out, but I don't think email needs to be correct for you to vote for me.

  I can't get anyone to click on this.  Please help.

  Dale Ross    daleross at playavistalisting dot com