RE: [RC] couple of Tevis questions - Ranelle Rubin

Heidi, not to worry, the ride is not full. Yes, you can arrive there whenever you want. Stop over to Jim and Cena Larimer's RV which is parked near the gathering area back by the meadow and ask if you can do anything, and they likely won't impose a camping fee. Your entry includes camping, but I am not sure when that starts. We go up to camp there all summer and ride out of there.

Not sure about camping areas and how much room to put up a corral. I would check as other than the stalls, there is not alot of room..one small area, and they do not allow horses in the big parking lot behind the stadium.

 BTW..lots of theories on altitude and when to get there. If your horse lives at a low altitude, you might want to re-think going up that early..do some research. I won't even pretend to advise you on this, but I listen well to my mentor who has over 20 buckles and don't arrive till Friday late morning. It has to do with blood cells and oxygen.

Welcome to Auburn!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor