Re: [RC] VVMarchmadness - Flora Hillman

Knock on wood --  things are still going great with my guys.  Excellent weather today so I got in a good 20+ mile ride on my endurance guy, including a hard workout climb up the Blue Ridge (finishing the last of my trail clearing), and then a good 7+ mile ride on the one that I will be taking foxhunting on Wednesday. Back in the lead again! :-))

Thanks, John, for setting up the program to allow us to ride more than one -- this is really encouraging me to get my guys out and giving me lots of time in the saddle.

My blog story for today (with photos):  http://tinyurl.com/2atlg9

Flora