[RC] FITS in progress - enduroride

30 riders entered the 100 mile ride today, 28 of them were also entered in the FEI part of it. I think 14 were entered in the 50.
Valerie Kanavy was in 1st place last time I was in camp and Steve Rojek was a little behind her. The 50 was won by someone from around the Ashville area that I did not know, and second was Karen Cummings on First knight, he had won the 50 on the previous day and had received BC on that day. Yesterday I think there were 26 on the 30 and 24 finished, the 50 had I think 36 and I can't remember how many finished. That is all I can tell you for now. Connie