Re: [RC] raincoats - Barbara McCrary

I have a jacket and pants set of rainwear, very lightweight, that I bought from Sportack when it was still owned by its founder, a woman in CA.  The brand is Stearns, and it is lined Gore-Tex.  I have ridden in snow in this set and it works fine.  The pants are so light that they do not disturb my riding.  I just put my half-chaps on over them and it worked fine.  They also make great windbreaks.  Too bad they are not still available.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:20 PM
Subject: [RC] raincoats

There is no such thing as a good rain coat for woman who ride horses, just cutez little jackets. Don,t tell me you can ride endurance in rain pants. Can,t believe with all the stuff manufactured for the equine world there is no acceptable rainwear. jvm

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)