[RC] Late Winter Weather - Kathleen

Kim and Smooth and Fashion and I rode hill intervals today and then headed out on one of our spring conditioning trails to see how far we could get before we hit snow.  We made it about 2 miles further than we did last weekend!  The snow is melting!  It was 53 F and sunny today in north central Washington.  We rode in long sleeve shirts and fleece vests…no coats!  Yahoo!  After a long, snowy winter with weeks of subzero F temperatures we are in heaven.  On our ride we saw a bluebird and lots of buttercups on the southern exposures.  My bulbs are peaking up about half an inch around the house…it was a great day to be alive and living in the Okanogan!

Kathleen and Kilauea Fashion

Checked by AVG.