[RC] blanketing in Pa. not for cold though! - Charles Coleman

I have never blanketed because I thought my horses were cold or wet but rather so I would not spend more time chiseling Penn. red clay off in order to go riding  than I would spend riding.
I don't think Morgans get cold! Hawk was the only horse being sponged 10 at night at the Nationals in Fort Valley in October even!
We did have a few days of riding in this week and the geese are here and  I saw a whole flock of robins spring can't be far behind right?
Also we spring ahead with the clocks tonight.. mary