Re: [RC] [RC] Calling GPS Gurus - April

I use a Garmin Forerunner 305 with my horse. I use Roger Rittenhouse's transmitter adapter to be able to convert the chest belt to two big flat electrodes. One goes under the saddle, the other on the girth. Works quite well.

You can get the 305 from Amazon.com (among lots of other places).

The Distance Depot sells the adapter kit. http://www.thedistancedepot.com/V_MAX_STRIP_TRANSMITTER_ADAPTER_KIT_p/fth-vmstak.htm

Pics of the HRM put together with the 305.
http://flickr.com/photos/endurancerider/sets/72157594284445696/

April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com