[RC] Sage Ride Manager Advice - Bob Fletcher

I would like to ask the Ride Campers what they would consider a Great endurance ride experience.  In a perfect world- the perfect ride so to speak.

Ride fees, length of rides, loop or point to point?,dinner or no dinner?, terrain, tech difficulty, multi day vs one shot ride, time of year in mountain region, you get the idea.

Our club is thinking of putting a ride on someday and if we are going to do it I would like to make it a do again experience.
All input is appreciated.
bcf