Re: [RC] where to find index' - John Teeter

each week, the ridecamp archives have 4 files generated for them:

1 - the "date index" - the list of posts listed by (reverse) date.
2 - the "author index" - the list of posts grouped by who posted them
3 - the "subject index" - the list of messages grouped by the topic (subject) of the message

Each week, the "current week" points to the current date index. (from there, the author and subject?indexes are a single click away)

In addition, at the end of each message in the archives you will see "previous by author", "previous by subject", ... for navigation.

so if you know where the archives are, you know where the indexes live.

:)

jt
?