[RC] Question about Hi-Ties - Chipnml

I've just ordered a Hi-Tie and am wondering where I should place it on my trailer.  I'm thinking of putting it on the side rather than the back corner since I have a rear tack compartment and tend to use the area behind my trailer for setting out buckets, etc.  But I know he'd have more room to walk around if it were on the back corner.  Any thoughts?  Please answer me directly, since I've been REALLY busy lately and haven't had time to read my digests!