Re: [RC] [RC] APF [Advanced Protection Formula] - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Yes, and don't use it!  Unless you want to see your horse AGE before your very eyes!  I don't know why it does what it does but two of my horses and a friends horse started to 'gray' around the eyes and muzzle.  Their disposition and temperaments changed.  One would have thought they were geldings with PMS!   My friends gelding started to develop kidney failure!  The surprising thing was the glaze across the eyes!  So, although, in principal, it seems like a reasonable product with the ingredients that it has.  Look up each ingredient and consult your vet prior to use!

The flip side of the product.  They do not contend that it is for human usage (it has not been FDA approved for human use) but will, in seminars, tell you 'off the record' accounts of human usage.  So, me being me, and wanting to know what is going into my horses bodies, tried it!  I didn't have a problem at first.  About a month into the product I started to develop irregular heart arrhythmia's!   If it was, legal, and part of the the Hippocratic oath, my doctor would have justifiably KILLED me!  And I started to GAIN a lot of weight!   Which, by the way, has been extremely difficult, since, to take off!

JMHO!

D'Arcy