Re: [RC] Wash Equipedic pads - Beth Walker

I haven't been using my Equipedic for a while, and I never actually got any instructions.... but ...

I would wash the cover whenever it started looking very stiff, and a brushing didn't get all the crud off. ? I would wash the inserts about every 3d time I washed the covers.