RE: [RC] Treeless Saddle & Endurance ?? - Valerie Jaques

I don't have any personal experience, but I have two clients who compete in treeless saddles.  One uses a Barefoot saddle.  He has completed quite a few rides, and has one Tevis completion in it that I know of.  The other has just started, and is riding in a Freeform.  He hasn't done much yet.  Additionally, I see a lot of riders using treeless saddles.  I imagine they have just as much success as those using traditional treed saddles.