Re: [RC] [RC] AERC CONVENTION//Lighter Side of Endurance - POD Publishers - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I have to agree with Barbara here.  And this is a great way to cut the upfront cost of production.  There are a lot of authors going to this format.  Especially with the advent of Internet Sales being as lucrative as they are.

I love the book, Angie, and got two at AERC.  My grandaughter, Raquel is reading one, and I have one for my apprentice, Danielle.  I'll read Raquel's copy when she is finished and then it goes to the barn library.  :)

Should you happen to take Barbara up on her suggestion let me know.  I have a number of parents that sit and read while they are waiting for the kids to finish. I can put a few cards inside the book where they can order the book from the internet besides where it is already.

D'Arcy