Re: [RC] RUMP RUGS - Trailrite

Suzy, We make both kinds and now we also have a wonderful Waterproof one too.  I like to use the one that goes between the saddle pad & saddle and attaches to the front, because it stays put better in very windy areas. My husband rides in a western type endurance saddle and he prefers the one that attaches to the rear of the saddle.  I think that type is better for those types of saddles because it can be a hassel to always have to put it on again while saddling.  I ride in an English type of endurance saddle and the saddle pad never gets removed from the saddle except if you take it off for a washing.  I leave mine on most of the winter time.  I can roll it up and out of the way while on my horse and it doesn't have any strings hanging down to catch on tree limbs. If I need it, it's there, if I don't I, I don't roll it out but it looks great because I ride with a USA Pattern one and that matches my horses outfit!
Sometimes in the early am saddle up time befpre a ride, I'll roll it out until I get ready to start the ride.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390