Re: [RC] Irideon Wind pro pants - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   Irideon Wind pro pants
Per RC recommendations, I got a pair around the same time. No holes, even with cat claws. The washing instructions call for cold water & cool dryer only. Did your holes come from outside in or inside out? Is it possible you dripped some chemical on them? Or they just got caught on things? (I just rode in high 20s weather and they were toasty w/ an extra layer of polypropylene.) - beverley