[RC] and what about back surgery? - sherman

Thanks to all for your responses. I’m passing all the info along to my riding friend. I sounds like there might still be a chance of healing without surgery.

Now, Dr. Weary, I don’t currently have a problem with my back, but do go to a chiropractor about 3 - 6 times a year, usually in a 2 or 3 week period, when I have pain that won’t go away for a few weeks, even with all my stretching and exercising. I was wondering IF an inversion table might help me keep my back in a better condition if I were to use one. I wouldn’t think it’d replace a chiropractor once the back needs help, but could it keep the spine in a better position and keep me riding without aching, or make the minor aches after riding easy up quicker? Just wondering…

Kathy