Re: [RC] WEATHER - Horseraser

This is huge news in our area. We have animals that need to be taken care of and this is a big weather pattern. I'm sure that if there is a fire or some type of weather system that is coming to your area we would want you to know so that you are safe and sound. I would hate to have something happen to you and your family during any weather/fire storm.
Sincerely
Michele Turney

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO-HOO what a ride!"