Re: [RC] WEATHER - Lynn Kinsky

On Jan 2, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Barbara McCrary wrote:

I'm not sure where you live, but we live in the eye of the forthcoming storm and I personally appreciate the fine details of what we are up against.? It is already starting to cloud up and the air has a strange feel to it.? Ominous....
Thank you, Eric Drew for the weather prediction for the San Francisco Bay area and parts all around it.? There are a LOT of endurance riders here.
?
Barbara
<x-tad-bigger>
The Central Coast and LA is under the same advisory (http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/warnings.php?wfo=lox&zone=CAZ036&pil=XXXSPSLOX&productType=Special+Weather+Statement), with the addition that many of our drainages were burned off by this summer's fires, making flash floods and mudslides likely. Time to head towards the coast and ride on the beach or the sandy areas.

</x-tad-bigger>
Lynn Kinsky, Santa Ynez, CA
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/