Re: [RC] [RC] and what about back surgery? - Soli Sorokin

My significant other is dealing with this issue right now. His is
putting pressure on the nerve and causing extreme pain - chiro an
physical therapy does not help any more than a momentary pressure in
the area or a change in position does - but he's tried both several
times. He's been told that there is a newer surgery that effectively
"cures" the problem, but that only a few doctors are experienced
enough in it, and that it carries big risks if the doctor makes an
error.  He's not been willing to deal with it yet....but surgery
appears to be the only realistic option (for him) as it's not going
away and not resolving on its own.

Although, average riding doesn't bother him any more than normal
driving or sitting does. We have Tennessee Walkers ;)

~S